Unable to Renew Subscription in Canada due to Zip Code Issue

This discussion was created from comments split from: Renewal not kicking in.

Comments

• 1tg1
    1tg1 Member ✭✭
    Another year, another year I can't renew due to your useless zipcode postal code problem. Will you guys ever fix this?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @1tg1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, to better understand your issue, could you please elaborate and describe further details on the zip code issue you are experiencing when trying to renew your subscription? Also, where are you trying to renew your subscription through (website, within the program, etc)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, what country are you located in?  And what Q product (and what country for that product) are you trying to register?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• 1tg1
    1tg1 Member ✭✭
    In Canada, trying to renew subscription. I've tried to renew in program and on website. When it comes to the final stage, billing address, it wants a zip code. We have postal codes in Canada, not zip codes.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you're on the Canadian website and not the US one?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • 1tg1
    1tg1 Member ✭✭
    I'm sure. Quicken are you going to respond?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    edited March 2021
    Can you post the URL you're using to renew? Have you tried contacting Quicken Customer Care?
  • Dick z
    Dick z Member
    I live in the Netherlands. In my account the correct address and Zip code are listed, but when i renew I'm asked for the zip code and the Dutch one is not accepted. It seems impossible to get in touch with a real person.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Just use a US zip code such as the one for the Dutch embassy.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dick z,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.