PNC Again: Error CC-505

Options
1235»

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    PNC cc-502 again. I can log on to my PNC accounts, but Q can't.
    CC-502 is not CC-505.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502
  • Brent
    Brent Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been getting the same 502 error repeatedly over the past week. So far I have eventually synced my PNC accounts. Still trying today.

BTW - Telling us what the error isn't doesn't help. It's still an error. Quicken is not syncing the account data. If there is a difference in how we should respond to a 502 vs a 505 deal with that. So far all I'm seeing is "keep trying" -- basically for everything.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brent said:
    I have been getting the same 502 error repeatedly over the past week. So far I have eventually synced my PNC accounts. Still trying today.

BTW - Telling us what the error isn't doesn't help. It's still an error. Quicken is not syncing the account data. If there is a difference in how we should respond to a 502 vs a 505 deal with that. So far all I'm seeing is "keep trying" -- basically for everything.
    Have you reported the issue to Quicken Support as requested in their CC-502 guidance?

BTW - Quicken Support reopened their original CC-505 alert on October 1.
  • Doug Henning
    Doug Henning Member ✭✭
    Options
    My bank I have been using successfully for many years as its name or a prior name... BBVA .. is migrating accounts to PNC this weekend... I was not happy when I saw that Direct Connect to PNC was not available... I am wondering if I should switch my banking away from this bank at this time??? What is true or not???
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PNC offers Direct Connect for Checking and Savings accounts. Credit card accounts are EWC only. If you are seeing otherwise, I would contact PNC technical online support for clarification.
This discussion has been closed.