I am unable to download my transactions for Schwab accounts. Popup says my login is the same as my Q

gene_myers
gene_myers Member ✭✭
I am unable to download my transactions for Schwab accounts. Popup says my login is the same as my Quicken login.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @gene_myers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please clarify when you receive the pop-up? Is there a specific process or action you take when the pop-up occurs?

If you don't mind, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the pop-up? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @gene_myers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please clarify when you receive the pop-up? Is there a specific process or action you take when the pop-up occurs?

If you don't mind, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the pop-up? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.