Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issue on List of All Account and Bank Reconciliation Date

I use the auto reconciliation and have many accounts.

Issue on the "Account list"  >  Last Reconcilation Date is not correct.

So I have an account with some issue which I think quickens recent duplication download caused issue.  I notice on an account that I have not reconciled for awhile - so it's one I said to finish later BUT ON THE "Account list"  >  Last Reconcilation = it's putting today's date even though I have not completed the reconcilation.  This date should be the last date I successfully reconciled.

Hope you can fix.

Thanks

Brett
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @BRETTB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Are you experiencing a discrepancy when attempting to update or is the issue isolated to the incorrect date? Does this happen on all of your accounts or specific accounts?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~