Quicken not updating after renewing

My Quicken version is not updating with my renewal, what should i do?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @KABL2008,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please elaborate and provide further details on what happens when you attempt to update? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like perhaps the token on your Cloud Account needs to be refreshed.  Have you tried logging out of Quicken and then signing in as a different user?
    1. Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user
    2. Follow the prompts to log out and and then log back in using your current userid and PW.
    Did this resolve your issue?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• KABL2008
    KABL2008 Member
    it will not let me change the Quicken ID (or email address)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @KABL2008

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. This will let us know exactly what's happening that's causing the issue you're having. I'll leave our hours down below you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    KABL2008 said:
    it will not let me change the Quicken ID (or email address)
    You are not supposed to change your Quicken ID.  After you sign out of Quicken you need to sign back in using your current Quicken ID (email address and PW).

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.