Update to a new email address

I am attempting to update my email address (username) and continue to get errors for the past week.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @buddapilot Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Alternatively, you can also fill out our online Email Change Request Form found at the bottom of this support article

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @buddapilot,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, to clarify; are you referring to updating your Quicken ID? And could you please provide the exact error code(s) and/or message(s) you are receiving?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• buddapilot
    buddapilot Member
    I am running Quicken R32.10. However, this has to do with my online account not my Quicken version.

When on Quicken.com I click the option to 'Change Quicken ID'. I input my current quicken ID and password. The screen then tells me 'Please try again, and if it still does not work, let us know.'
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @buddapilot Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Alternatively, you can also fill out our online Email Change Request Form found at the bottom of this support article

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.