Alight Solutions 401K error OL-297-A

JC2021
JC2021 Member ✭✭
Quicken is unable to establish an Internet connection. The issue started around 3/20/2021 after Alight Solutions made some changes at its website.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @JC2021,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-297.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JC2021
    JC2021 Member ✭✭
    The connection error is from Quicken to Alight Solutions.

If you try to add a new account and select Alight Solutions you will get error message such as - Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Alight Solutions.
    It has been that way since 3/20/21 the date Alight Solutions made a new web portal interface.

There is no change at user side and the account update has always failed just for this organization since 3/21/2021. I noticed the issue in the morning on 3/21 while updating its account via quicken. I could connect its old web portal with service under maintenance message. In the afternoon of 3/21, the old web portal no longer worked. I needed to search the company connection list from its main menu and got the new portal URL.

I believe Quicken connection URL to Alight Solutions also got changed and that caused failed connection.

Please check.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JC2021

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

An "It's not your fault" error will require a contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.