Quicken's Online Service is Unavailable

All day I've gotten the same message when I try to do an Update. "Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience." Anybody else having this problem?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @smartyfm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ in order to resolve this error message.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @smartyfm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ in order to resolve this error message.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• marksturn
    marksturn Member ✭✭
    Have had the same issue for several days. I tried the "fix" in the Community FAQ and it did fix the problem. Coincidentally, the error began the day after my subscription was renewed. Seems to me an issue with Quicken's renewal script that should be corrected!
  • Eagle Eye
    Eagle Eye Member ✭✭
    I don't want to appear unappreciative. This fix did solve the problem. However, why the very misleading error message? I waited 2 days for the fix to resolve itself, since it seemed to be a problem on the quicken side, and spent quite a bit of time trying to fix it myself. This issue arose because I had two logins for quicken, one was for the forums. I appear to have managed to resolve that problem, I 'think' I have just one login now. I had no idea this would cause this problem with quicken. Just sayin. A more relevant error message would have been helpful.
  • wrighjww
    wrighjww Member ✭✭
    I agree with Eagle Eye. The Error Message is completely inaccurate suggesting the problem was with Quicken and not my passwords. It resulted in me wasting lots of time by either "trying 10 Minutes later" as the error message suggested or by the time spent trouble shooting.
This discussion has been closed.