Navy Federal Stopped Working - Again?

Options
Got an error when trying to update accounts with NFCU this weekend, all NFCU accounts then stopped updating. Tried to reset accounts, nothing. Accounts that were working before now wanted new sign ins. Restored from backup, tried again, no change. Updates look like they are running, but no transactions are downloaded. Seems to be a recurring theme here, and happening regularly now. :-(

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tedster 9001

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue!

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts 

2. Click sign in as a different user 

3. Type "yes" to sign out 

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Tedster 9001
    Tedster 9001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ Tyka

Progress, but not what I expected. Updated credit card account when I was trying to update checking account.
  • Tedster 9001
    Tedster 9001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    And just to be clear. none of the banking accounts updated.
  • Tedster 9001
    Tedster 9001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This morning I tried again, nothing happens, Quicken goes through the motions of its doing it's One step Update process and ends almost immediately. Getting impatient and tried to reset account, and get a dialogue box saying "Quicken could not complete the account reset". What gives Quicken? Any suggestions? Not getting the stable and reliable platform you pitch with the one size fits all cloud solution you want everyone to move to. Definitely not.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Tedster 9001,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tedster 9001
    Tedster 9001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ Anja

Trying now, but Quicken does not let me link one of the accounts to an existing account. Its either add it, or Don't add to Quicken, no option to link to existing account. Getting frustrating to say the least. :-/
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tedster 9001

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~