Bank of America CC-502 error what do I do?

Options
hi! Im new to Quicken. I purchased the software about a month ago and began setting up using express web connect for Bank of America. The process went smoothly and my account information populated correctly into Quicken. The next day (perfectly timed with the stimulus issues of course) my account was not updating correctly, saying my account was thousands of dollars overdrawn when it was absolutely not. I attempted to update with no success so i deleted the account and started over completely thinking it was my mistake. I attempted to re-add my account and I received error CC-502 and have continued receiving that error for weeks when i try to set up an account. I called Bank of America who said they did not support express web connect anymore??? They were no help at all resolving the issue and I have not found a discussion on this in the quicken community. I do not see how it could be true that BOA does not support express web connect any longer because i was set up one day and attempted to set up again 1 day later. I find it hard to believe they got rid of their support for the program the very next day. I questioned if it could have been a security issue since i deleted it and then attempted to re-add soon after and she said it could be but she didn't know. Looking for ANY advice.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @stacyrglasgow,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error continues to persist for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.