40% discount

Opened Quicken today and a pop up appeared for 40% discount to upgrade. Clicked the link and payment window opened. A note under payment: 'AMOUNT DUE$62.39
YOU SAVE$41.60* Existing subscribers will get pro-rated time added to their subscription.'
Here is the link: https://www.quicken.com/shoppingcart/customer-info?skuId=sku_qkn19hbrdl
I filled out the billing info and clicked next, a pop up for two choices.....New customer or Existing customer....I clicked Existing customer. Sign in required again. Signed in and my status was displayed .... 'Your subscription is good until xx/xx/xxxx, displayed. Please wait for that time to update your subscription.
UNABLE TO GET THE DISCOUNT AND PRORATED TIME ADD ON.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ETJR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Are you able to capture a screenshot of the message that existing subscriptions are eligible? To share an image with the Community, drag the image to the comment box to share it with the Community.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @etjr, Look closely, at the RED "ribbon" in the upper left corner of your link.  It clearly (although is a small font) states " 'NEW MEMBERS SAVE 40%"
    By your own statement, you're not a new member.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP