One Step Update Summary Incomplete
I've noticed lately that the One Step Update is not always working properly. I just tried to update all accounts but no transactions were pulled, which I knew didn't make sense. I also noticed that the summary update was missing several accounts. I immediately kicked off the update again for all accounts but this time it did download transactions; however, the One Step Update Summary page again shows the incomplete list of accounts, and does not include the accounts for which transactions were just downloaded. I did a validate and repair on Friday and everything seems fine with the file itself.
This discussion has been closed.