why is my account missing

Options
Mr Biggs
Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
I had previously setup 3 accounts with one bank for one setup update, it did work, but now I can only update 1account, as my register does not show the other 2 accounts for the same bank, although all show as being able to download, how do I find or resolve this issue? I am using Quicken Home and Business Canada, version R32.10, build 27.1.32.10

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello @Mr. Briggs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are currently experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Are the 2 accounts in question missing from the left Account List sidebar, or from the One Step Update screen, or both?

It may help us to better understand and investigate your issue if you are able to provide a screenshot. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mr Biggs
    Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja:

I did manage to resolve this issue. I had been downloading my bank transactions and importing them into Quicken. I found some transactions did not import, so I setup a new account in Quicken to use one setup update. This did work once, but subsequently it appeared to be linked to my old account, once I deactivated the online update for the old account, I got the new account working.

Regards,

Keith
This discussion has been closed.