Why do Maurices and Petland keep asking if I received my "Unique ID code" - online biller setup ?

While trying to setup Maurices with online billing it tells me I need a "unique ID" to continue setup. I do as instructed, receive my unique ID enter it into the appropriate box and click continue and the next page has a drop down box that allows me to choose between "Yes, I received my code" or "No, I didn't receive my code".
Of course I choose yes, I received my code but the "continue" button in the bottom right corner of the window stays gray not allowing me to continue.
I am having the exact same issue with "Petland". Both are "comenity" accounts.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Jim Driscoll

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with adding your biller. That is quite odd I'm wondering here if we could get a screenshot to see exactly what the issue looks like. This will help us troubleshoot what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

From there we'll better understand our next steps/options. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jim Driscoll
    Jim Driscoll Member ✭✭
    The steps in Snip 1-5 show that everything id working as it should. I can not get past Snip - 6. Notice the continue button is grayed out.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    In step 6 - what are the pull down menu selections ?

• Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    Did you check your Spam and Junk folders for the reply with the validation code (if you have these)?
  • Jim Driscoll
    Jim Driscoll Member ✭✭
    I received the code, I entered the code clicked continue and then this window popped up and the continue button remains greyed out.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jim Driscoll

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 
    -Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.