Quicken Mobile not syncing with Banks (again)

Options
Tman
Tman Member ✭✭✭
So, we ran thru the issues with USAA awhile back and now the issues have returned. I get the error that there is a "connectivity error: Swipe to fix". When I swipe it asks for credentials which I provide but then does nothing. What's up this time. Only happens on Regions and USAA bank accounts and credit card. I reset my data cloud but still happening.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Tman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes; It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support directly instead as you may require more extensive troubleshooting and/or possible escalation if they see fit. 

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Tman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes; It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support directly instead as you may require more extensive troubleshooting and/or possible escalation if they see fit. 

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Broccoli
    Broccoli Member
    Options
    My USAA is failing as well...
This discussion has been closed.