7893969/ongoing-5-26-21-cc-501-errors-returned-for-multiple

When is this going to be fixed for HarborStone Credit Union, it's been nearly a month? Will are yearly fees be automatically prorated for this outage??
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    DrewFell said:
    [snip] Will are yearly fees be automatically prorated for this outage??

Why should Q prorate the fees for the CU provider error???
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer to your query is: no.
  • DrewFell
    DrewFell Member
    How is this my CU's issue when many CU's are effected. Sounds like a change was made on Quicken's side that caused it. I pay Quicken for this service not my CU.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:
    How is this my CU's issue when many CU's are effected. Sounds like a change was made on Quicken's side that caused it. I pay Quicken for this service not my CU.
    Doubt the issue is your CU's.  It's most likely Intuit's issue to resolve.  Regardless, Quicken isn't likely to be prorating their fees.  They never have before.  If you haven't already, you may want to review the Terms of Use you have agreed to.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    DrewFell said:

It's your CU's issue because THEIR web service provider screwed thing up.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • DrewFell
    DrewFell Member
    and I pay Quicken for this service so they need to fix it or reimburse me for services not rendered.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:
    and I pay Quicken for this service so they need to fix it or reimburse me for services not rendered.
    Again, no.  They do not have to reimburse you or anyone else for the failure of a third-party service provider.