7893969/ongoing-5-26-21-cc-501-errors-returned-for-multiple

When is this going to be fixed for HarborStone Credit Union, it's been nearly a month? Will are yearly fees be automatically prorated for this outage??
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:
    [snip] Will are yearly fees be automatically prorated for this outage??

Why should Q prorate the fees for the CU provider error???

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    The answer to your query is: no.
  • DrewFell
    DrewFell Member
    How is this my CU's issue when many CU's are effected. Sounds like a change was made on Quicken's side that caused it. I pay Quicken for this service not my CU.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:
    How is this my CU's issue when many CU's are effected. Sounds like a change was made on Quicken's side that caused it. I pay Quicken for this service not my CU.
    Doubt the issue is your CU's.  It's most likely Intuit's issue to resolve.  Regardless, Quicken isn't likely to be prorating their fees.  They never have before.  If you haven't already, you may want to review the Terms of Use you have agreed to.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:

It's your CU's issue because THEIR web service provider screwed thing up.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• DrewFell
    DrewFell Member
    and I pay Quicken for this service so they need to fix it or reimburse me for services not rendered.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:
    and I pay Quicken for this service so they need to fix it or reimburse me for services not rendered.
    Again, no.  They do not have to reimburse you or anyone else for the failure of a third-party service provider.
  • DrewFell
    DrewFell Member
    Harborstone CU still not fixed. What is it going to take? Thx.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    DrewFell said:
    Harborstone CU still not fixed. What is it going to take? Thx.
    If you haven't already, I suggest you review: ONGOING: 7/7/21 CC-501 Errors Returned for Multiple Financial Institutions
  • DrewFell
    DrewFell Member
    Yes, and I'd like an update. This has been going on way too long. Nearly 2 months now. Thx.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    DrewFell said:
    Yes, and I'd like an update. This has been going on way too long. Nearly 2 months now. Thx.
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method if available instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

As the Quicken moderators say, they'll provide updates as they be come available.  To be notified when there are updates, I suggest you use the community's notification mechanism.
This discussion has been closed.