Memorized Payee Issues

I have a reoccurring monthly rental income that I set up as a memorized payee along with split transactions for the category. However when the next payment comes in online instead of the transaction downloading to my quicken register with the memorized Payee set up for it along with its split transactions, it downloads to my register without the split transaction in its category replacing it with “other inc” in the category.

Why is quicken not accepting my memorized payee with its split transaction when it downloads the transaction from my bank account online into the register? Any ideas?? Much appreciated.

Kris

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Check the Memorized Payee list (Tools menu) to confirm that there is only one entry for the payee.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be best if you set this up as a Scheduled Reminder which executes a couple of days before due date. This creates a register transaction with all the splits. When the deposit arrives in a download on or after due date, Quicken will (should) be able to match the download to the already existing register transaction.