Credit card balance reverts to minimum due after accounts updated

Under Bills & Income, I have a credit card bill set to display the Total Amount Due. However, after running a one-step update, the amount shows as the minimum amount due instead of the balance. The option remains to display the minimum amount due.

I have to use the Refresh Bill option for it to display the balance due again. It does not revert if you update the account, individually.

I've attached two files. "Image" is the correct view showing the total balance due highlighted. "Capture" is the same view after One Step Update. Note that the minimum amount due is now highlighted, yet the drop-down shows that this is still available for selection, meaning that total balance due is still selected.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Rick16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, is this happening for just this one credit card bill or multiple Online bills? And do you recall when you noticed this issue first started?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Rick16
    Rick16 Member ✭✭
    The build is 27.1.33.44 and this is the only credit card it seems to be happening on. I've tried removing and then re-adding the update function to this account, but that didn't seem to help.
  • Rick16
    Rick16 Member ✭✭
    Also, this has been happening for several months through several version updates, so I can't narrow the start to a particular action or update.
  • Rick16
    Rick16 Member ✭✭
    Any update on this issue?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

Also, if you don't mind, could you please provide the name of the financial institution for the credit card bill in question? 

In the meantime, if you haven't already, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja