Screen asking for password has no place to enter the PW. How do I enter the PW?

Screen asking for password has no place to enter the PW. How do I enter the PW? And where do I enter it?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
  • WAH26
    WAH26 Member ✭✭
    Well, I’ve read all the responses. This is a Quicken problem. It’s time for Quicken to fix it and stop punting the ball down the field.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The responses at the link that you were provided indicate that it's a corrupted installation ... not a Q problem.
    Follow those instructions.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• WAH26
    WAH26 Member ✭✭
    The responses at that link show that this issue is a Quicken problem. And Quicken is persisting on punting the issue down the road to others rather than tackling the issue and fixing it. When all worked perfectly until a Quicken Update came along, its a problem caused by the Update- A Quicken caused problem. Fix it, please promptly.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    WAH26 said:
    The responses at that link show that this issue is a Quicken problem. And Quicken is persisting on punting the issue down the road to others rather than tackling the issue and fixing it. When all worked perfectly until a Quicken Update came along, its a problem caused by the Update- A Quicken caused problem. Fix it, please promptly.
    If you think you're experiencing an issue that may only be addressed by Quicken, I suggest you bring the issue to Quicken's attention by selecting Help > Report a problem... and/or contacting Quicken Support at: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support