Mobile app has no categories
edited May 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mobile)
I'm not getting any categories in mobile app. Have had them in the past.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.
First, could you please provide which desktop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
- Windows: Help > About Quicken
- Mac: Quicken > About Quicken
Please check back and let us know! Thank you.-Quicken Anja0
Windows 10. and ISO mobile0
Thank you for the additional information.
If you haven't already, I suggest resetting your cloud data from your Quicken desktop program and see if that may make a difference. However, before doing so, first, verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below).
If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF").
Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, please follow the instructions provided below to reset your cloud data.
- Sign out of your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
- On your desktop program; navigate to Edit
- Mobile & Web
- Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data
- On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
- Wait for the sync reset to finish
- Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu
- Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
- Wait for it to finish syncing
- Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
Let us know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.