Transaction file from Wells Fargo will not import

As I have always done, I downloaded transactions from Wells Fargo in Quicken Web Connect format, but when I try to import them, it appears that the file is being opened, but no new transaction appear in Quicken. There had been notices that Wells Fargo was going to stop supporting Quicken files effective 6/1/21, but everything I have read on this site said the notice would have no effect. So my question is, how do I get my Wells Fargo transactions into Quicken if the Web Connect files are no longer working?

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13
    Hi @EGANDAN .  Which edition and version of Quicken are you using?  Also, when does your subscription expire?  You can get all this information from Help > About Quicken.
    I have a WF checking account and have not heard anything about WF stopping support of "Quicken files effective 6/1/21".  But I do not use Web Connect to download transactions into Quicken.  I use Express Web Connect for that so I do not need to manually log into my WF account to download the files. Have you considered setting up your WF account(s) in Quicken to download via Express Web Connect?  There is no cost for doing that and it is faster than using the Web Connect process.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R34.24 on Windows 10)