Investments are not showing or syncing to Mobile app or Web

debbeh
debbeh Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Hi All,

My Investments are no longer showing or syncing to Quicken Mobile App nor to Quicken web. It Says no Accounts are available. It asks me to add accounts to Quicken desktop.

I did a reset for my cloud file in preferences but still nothing is showing.

Any suggestion?

Mac 11.5.2
iOS 14.7.1
Quicken for Mac Deluxe Canada 6.3.3
Quicken iOS app 6.11.2

Comments

• debbeh
    debbeh Member ✭✭✭
    @garysmith87 Thank you, when I search this before I could not find the answer, I must have missed it.

Now it works.
  • SlackerDad!
    SlackerDad! Member ✭✭
    Wait, what was the answer? Did it just fix itself? Please, share...
  • debbeh
    debbeh Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @SlackerDad!

This is strange, there was a comment with the answer, it is not there anymore.

The solution as follows:

1) Open Quicken.
    2) Click on Quicken on the top right from the menu bar.
    3) Click on Preferences.
    4) Click on Connected Services.
    5) Reset Cloud accounts.
    6) After it resets, Click on Mobile, Web & Alerts.
    7) Choose Accounts.
    8) Select None (de-select all accounts) and click Update. This might take some time.
    9) Quit Quicken then relaunch it again.
    10) Once quicken is open go to preferences, Mobile, Web & Alerts, Accounts.
    11) Click on All or select all accounts. then click Update. This might take some time.
    12) Quit Quicken.
    13) open your Web or mobile app. (it should sign you out automatically, if not, sign out then sign in again).

All investments should show again.

Good Luck.
    Gus
  • evenwe
    evenwe Member ✭✭
    I tried all of the above and still can't get all my investments to appear.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @evenwe,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in September, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.