CC-501 w/NFCU again! Very frustrating!!

NFCU
NFCU Quicken Windows Subscription Member
why is this still keep happening? I go a week and I can not download because there is an error with the Quicken server, CC-501, which was fixed a week ago.

Comments

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have received this error all week.  What is the story here?
  • Hello @NFCU & @johnodrake,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved. The more logs they are able to collect to investigate, the better.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: Navy Federal Credit Union /CC501/ aggStatusCode":"147 / FDS - 185
  • grasor
    grasor Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I have contacted NFCU, and they are saying the the problem is with Quicken. [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines] The CC-501 error has persisted off and MOSTLY on for the last 6 months. I acn disable each NFCU account, and then add them back in with no problem. However, I cannot download transactions using the One Step Update feature. Please respond ASAP.
  • grasor
    edited October 2021
    By the way, if I click on the https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899333/navy-federal-credit-union-cc501-aggstatuscode-147-fds-185#latest link, I get a DIGITAL FROWN web page that says I don't have permission to view that resource. [Removed - Sarcasm]
  • grasor
    edited October 2021
    Lastly, I do contact Quicken Support via the HELP menu, and submitted a response. I have not heard back, nor do I expect to hear back. [Removed - Rant/Disruptive]
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    grasor said:
    By the way, if I click on the https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899333/navy-federal-credit-union-cc501-aggstatuscode-147-fds-185#latest link, I get a DIGITAL FROWN web page that says I don't have permission to view that resource. [Removed - Sarcasm]
    According to the now archived post, the issue was resolved on September 21.