Citi Cards Error CC-502

Sept 25, 2021 - Ticket #8758877 - This ticket has been open for more than 2 weeks. I still cannot connect to Citi. Why is this not being fixed? Do I need to contact Citi and lean on them?

Comments

• txfeinbergs
    txfeinbergs Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    [Removed - Off Topic/Rant] Same here.
  • Hello @Henry G Betts,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been reported and our teams are working with our service providers towards a solution. However, we, unfortunately, do not have an ETA available. In the meantime, any and all updates for this issue will be posted in this Community Alert

If you'd like to be automatically notified of updates as they become available, then please click on the bookmark ribbon located on the top-right corner of the Alert.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, though we appreciate your patience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cc-502 error persists for Citi as of 12/06/21.
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same error. :'(
  • jmgloude
    jmgloude Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Chris_QPW's method works for me. Thanks. Quicken has had an alert on this issue open since August. [Removed - Speculation]
This discussion has been closed.