Windows 11?

Is there an official statement from Quicken Management about Windows 11?
If I missed that, I'm sorry. But I haven't seen anything about running Quicken Deluxe on Windows 11.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Since it isn't officially released yet, I wouldn't expect an official announcement of supporting it from Quicken Inc, and till at least that point (and probably longer).
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2
    Hello @Spotteddog,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Though we do not have an official statement regarding Quicken for Windows and Windows 11, another user has installed Windows 11 and posted about his experience here. Please feel free to review the information they shared.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    I've been checking for the last few weeks and every app I use on my PC has tested with Win 11 and has been verified that their apps work or don't work with Win 11.
    Yes, a few of the apps I use will have to be upgraded (which I have already done), but at least I know what to expect.
    With 2 days until Win 11 is released, are you saying Q. hasn't even started testing with Win 11?
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭
    I have Quicken Premiere vR35.31 build 27.1.35.31 running in Windows 11. It runs quite well. I installed Quicken then copied my data file from another computer over then opened it. I have had no issues so far but it's only been 2 days. I am running it in a virtual machine if that matters.
    Quicken for Windows Premiere
    Always the latest version
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with David. Installed Win 11 yesterday and Quicken Deluxe. Everything seems to be working fine.
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭
    edited October 6
    I should add that I did this mostly as an experiment. It may or may not be permanent. If I decide it is permanent I understand that it is not a supported environment (yet), but I'm ok with that.
    Quicken for Windows Premiere
    Always the latest version
  • retird
    retird Member ✭✭
    Did a CHAT with Quicken Support this morning. They said Windows 11 was not fully supported yet and did not have any time frame when it would be fully supported by Quicken. I use Premier.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    I am the user that @Quicken Anja mentioned above and here.  I installed the Win11 Beta in June with Quicken on it on a very old spare laptop.  I switched running it on a Virtual Machine off of my main laptop in Aug and I am now on the official release of 21H2.  I have not had any issues with Quicken or any other program.  Frankly it has been a complete "non-event".  Given that, I see no need to spend the time to upgrade my main system until the day I need to reinstall my OS from scratch for a major cleanup purpose.
    - Techie; US Subs QWin Deluxe user since 2010
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr
    - Main Q: R32.12 on Win10 * Test Q: Latest on Win11