Transactions with split selections showing multiple tags not as entered
I've used Quicken for over 20 years and regularly use tags. I'm currently using Home, Business & Rental Property and just this year an additional unwanted tag attaches itself to every line in my split transactions. I have manually gone in and corrected each line however if I sync to the Cloud or run a report, the unwanted tag comes back. It also affects reports where I'm sorting by tags. I've noticed the unwanted tag is the same one used in the most recent previous regular transaction several days or even weeks earlier. I can't get rid of them and I can't run accurate reports.
This discussion has been closed.