Capital One Online Balance

When I download transactions for Capital One account using the One Step Update, after the transactions post, the current online balance does not update. I've tried resetting the account, that did not work. This has been an issue for several weeks now.

Best Answer

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    With the most current download today - R46.48, the current online balance for Capital One finally shows the correct amount.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @tomcon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Maridots
    Maridots Member
    I have the same issue.
  • MICKEYBNY
    MICKEYBNY Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Transactions download fine, but statement online balance, $0; I validated and super validated the file and no luck. This same thing occurred about a month ago and is back.
  • Bks4JHB
    Bks4JHB Member
    I’m having this issue as well. It’s been WEEKS. Not helpful!
  • mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in as well.
  • Having the same problem
  • MICKEYBNY
    MICKEYBNY Member ✭✭
    Mine is working now with last release update.
  • MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    With the most current download today - R46.48, the current online balance for Capital One finally shows the correct amount.
  • MICKEYBNY
    MICKEYBNY Member ✭✭
    error cc-501 again today. What a pain in the rear.
  • tomcon
    tomcon Member
    Briefly received the correct online Capital One balance after download, but as of today, no longer.
This discussion has been closed.