using bill reminder

Options
sometimes when i enter a transaction using a reminder, it ask me if it is another transaction in a different register with a different amount on a different date. I am using the reminder to make these simple, not more complicated. Can quicken fix this if I send an example?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hello @rich x,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rich x
    rich x Member ✭✭
    Options
    here is an example of an automatic bill reminder that doesn't post.
    Then, when i post it manually, instead of recognizing it is a new post, it thinks it is an old post from 2 weeks ago which already cleared.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @rich x,

Thank you for the update! 

Can I have you delete one or two of the problematic reminders and then re-add them? This will help us to determine if the issue is the reminders themselves or if we need to look for other causes. 

Do let us know what the results of this are, thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.