Automatic downloads

Can transactions be automatically downloaded to Quicken desktop?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.  Go to Tools > Schedule Updates.  Then select the accounts, days, etc., that you want Quicken to automatically run OSU for.
    If you want you can also go to Help and search for "Schedule Updates".  Lots of good information in there about the process and how to get it all set up.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• First, I don't have a tab for Tools on my Desktop 2019. Second, I put "Automatic transactions" in the Help bar and it said this is not possible. I don't have the "Payments" option in my program
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Are you using Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac?
    If Quicken for Windows, the Tools Menu should be in the top-line Menu Bar, as shown below

• Using Desktop Pro
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using Desktop Pro
    There's no such thing as "Desktop Pro" in any Quicken US version that I know of.
    How about you show us what your Quicken window looks like. Also include the actual Quicken version, year and release number (R xx.xx) from the Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) view.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mickey9121 .  Desktop Pro is a Quickbooks program.  This Community forum is for Quicken users.  The 2 programs are different.  I suggest you make this inquiry in the Quickbooks Community forum.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.