Security holdings will not sych to iPhone mobile App or Quicken Web

B52nav
B52nav Member
My Windows 10 Quicken Premier desktop database will not synch my security holdings to the iPhone mobile App or Quicken Web. I have reset my cloud data numerous times it does not fix the problem. The mobile app synch's fine with my old Mac Quicken Premier desktop database. I was hoping to stop using Quicken on my Mac since the program is no longer supported on that model of Imac. This is very frustrating. The Windows 10 desktop worked just fine for about a month and then this week I lost my security holdings after performing a reset of my cloud data. I don't advise folks resetting cloud data which is the first thing advised on your website to fix problems. Has anyone found a fix for this problem. I have been using Quicken for the Mac for 5 years without any major issues like this before. I thought windows version would be more reliable than Mac version.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @B52nav,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.