How do I successfully import a qfx file downloaded from Truist Bank?

weslittle
weslittle Quicken Mac Subscription Member
How do I successfully import a qfx file downloaded from Truist Bank? I have deactivated and reactivated my bank accounts from truest within Quicken deluxe for Mac. But, when I try to import the transactions from the QFX file, I get a CC – 885 error. This is really annoying, as I need these past transactions to prepare for my tax return. I have contacted Suntrust, now unfortunately Truist, and they keep passing the buck to Quicken about some code that they have sent Quicken to make this work. However, I am convinced that this is a problem on their end, and I need to find a workaround to make this work. I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Mac version 6.4.5. It's also important to note that earlier in this year, sometime around March, this was not an issue. It is only become an issue since the merger.
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have flagged your post to request that a moderator move your query to an appropriate Quicken for Mac category.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Hi @weslittle,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

Unfortunately, from our end, Truist Bank only allows Quicken Connect, and Quicken Connect does not allow you to import a QFX file. I do understand that on the Truist Bank website, it allows you to export and download a QFX file, however, in order for you to be able to import this into Quicken, Truist Bank would need to get in touch with Quicken's service provider's and let them know that they would like to allow access via web connect, which they have not done yet. Here is a link which you are more than welcome to provide to Truist Bank which allows them to get in touch with our service providers:  https://www.intuit.com/partners/fdp/implementation-support/ofx/

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion and I apologize for any issues this may cause. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.