Account Sync Issues with BofA

Options
BobOD
BobOD Member
My mobile sync used to work fine with all my accounts, but now I keep getting the CC-892 error when trying to add several of my BofA accounts to Mobile Sync. Have looked everywhere on the BofA site to find a setting to allow a second connection (as the help text for the error suggests), but have found nothing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi, @BobOD

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your error, though I apologize for any inconveniences this issue has caused you. In order to give us a clearer idea of the issue at hand, would you mind elaborating on this issue?

How long has this been an issue for you? What Connection Method are these accounts connected to BofA through (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? You can check this by accessing your Account Settings - this can be done by going to Tools > Account List > Edit (next to the account) > Online Services Additionally, what types of accounts are the accounts that give you the error?

Once you have this additional information, please reach back out so that we may continue troubleshooting this error with you. Thank you!

-Quicken September
  • BobOD
    BobOD Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response. It's been an issue for a few months now, but I've basically ignored it. Now that we're headed into the new year, wanted to finally get it fixed.

To answer your questions, there are 5 accounts total that seem to be causing the issue with multiple account types including Checking, Savings and Mortgage. Some have Direct Connect, some just say Yes and Improve Connection and one (the mortgage) says Express Web Connect. None of these settings have been changed in a while and, as I said before, it used to work.

I can also tell you that I've tried turning on and off various combinations of the accounts to see if any single one is the culprit but that does not appear to make a difference, so pretty sure it's some kind of global setting for this group of accounts.

Let me know your suggestions.

Thanks.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @BobOD,

Thank you for your response, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. I have included an article that I believe might be of assistance to you. Please follow the steps in this article and see if that helps to solve the problem.

https://www.quicken.com/support/mobile-sync-cc-501-or-cc-892

If the problem still persists, please send your information logs over to Quicken. You can do this by going to help>report a problem. 

I hope you find this information to be of use and I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BobOD
    BobOD Member
    Options
    Thanks, but I've already read this article and none of what it suggests appears to apply to my situation. In fact, in my initial post, I specifically addressed suggestion 2 in the article and mentioned that I could not find a place to enable a second connection but to no avail.

Any other thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.