ORNL FCU not loading

Options
Bob2546
Bob2546 Member
I have not been able to download any recent transactions from my ORNL Federal Credit Union account for the past few days. I keep getting a CC-502 error. Yesterday Quicken support told me to try again today. Still nothing. Any suggestions, or others having this problem?
Thanks
Bob

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been getting CC-503 and CC-800 since 12/16. ORNLFCU said they were working the issue with Quicken.  I could not get hold of them today for a astatus,.. it i still unavailable.
  • mlcvol74
    mlcvol74 Member ✭✭
    Options
    ORNL downloads are still not working on Christmas morning. My last successful download was more that a week ago, with a daily attempt.
  • Dave C.
    Dave C. Member ✭✭
    Options
    CC-502 error for over two weeks now. Can't download any transactions from ORNLFCU.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bizmail

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. Although, we apologize you are having this issue. Please let us know when you have received word from ORNLFCU. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Dave C. said:
    CC-502 error for over two weeks now. Can't download any transactions from ORNLFCU.
    Hello @Dave C., 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. I took a look at your account and found an internal error. Could you please submit a bug report with the log files? To do this select Help >Report a problem

When you have a moment please submit the bug report and let us know so that we may assist you further. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited December 2021
    Options
    mlcvol74 said:
    ORNL downloads are still not working on Christmas morning. My last successful download was more that a week ago, with a daily attempt.
    Hello @mclvol74

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please submit a bug report with the log files? To do this select Help >Report a problem. Also, could you please let us know what connection method you are using (Express web connect or Direct connect)?

When you have a moment please submit the bug report and let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Paloma,
    Just received this from my ORNL credit union contact:
    "We have a ticket open with Intuit and they are stating it will take 10-14 business days to research the issue.  They do understand the urgency with this ticket."

Paloma, please note the ticket number here for everyone to track and could you get us a status? 

thanks
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hello @bizmail

Thank you for the additional information. However, I do not have access to that information since the financial institution was the first to initiate and open a ticket with Intuit. If it was the other way around I could perhaps provide a CTP "ticket" number.

In addition, if you would like updates or an ETA please contact your financial institution for more information. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Dave C.
    Dave C. Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Paloma " said:
    > Hello @Dave C., 
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. I took a look at your account and found an internal error. Could you please submit a bug report with the log files? To do this select Help >Report a problem. 
    >
    > When you have a moment please submit the bug report and let us know so that we may assist you further. 
    >
    > -Quicken Paloma

Submitted
  • flyfishertn
    flyfishertn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Downloads from the ORNL credit union have not worked for almost 3 weeks. They evidently sub all the tech work out and can't give an update as to what the problem is or when it might be fixed. Received the following from them on Christmas Eve ... "Currently the credit union is having a connection issue with third party sites. We are working as fast as we can to resolve the issue and do not have a time frame as to when the issue will be fixed."

Therefore our only option is to manually log in on the web, download the transactions and then import that into Quicken ... cave man ...
  • megs0676
    megs0676 Member
    Options
    I got the same answer as you did flyfishertn. 3rd party issue, no ETA on when resolved. I'm still hoping for a Christmas miracle that it gets resolved soon!
  • tweaver
    tweaver Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is 1/3/22 and I am still having issues with Quicken connecting to my ORNL FCU account. Has anyone on this thread found resolution to this issue yet?
  • Loganrun
    Loganrun Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anyone seen any notices posted on the ORNL site stating they are aware of the problem or do they just want all members using Quicken to keep calling into their support center? Go figure...
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    My ORNL contact responded this AM with:
    We do have a ticket open with them but I am not sure the ticket number.  I do know that their team has one or two more business days to complete their research.  Once they have done so, we will know what direction to take in getting this resolved.
  • jkeith-tn
    jkeith-tn Member
    Options
    It is now January 7, and I still cannot connect.
  • Dave C.
    Dave C. Member ✭✭
    Options
    January 10th, and I still cannot download any transactions from ORNLFCU. I have submitted several bug reports with zero response.
  • WrightMLCKG
    Options
    I wish I had found this thread yesterday. I had been searching for my “Error code: BID = 12462”. Didn’t occur to me to search Quicken for “ORNL”. Spent an hour or so in a chat with Quicken Support. They were very helpful but the end result was that "I would recommend you to contact your financial institution to check if they are having any issues with Quicken.". Why did they not already know this if there is a ticket open? They knew my institution from my screen shot. And why does ORNL FCU not have a message on their own site?
  • tweaver
    tweaver Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @WrightMLCKG said:
    > I wish I had found this thread yesterday. I had been searching for my “Error code: BID = 12462”. Didn’t occur to me to search Quicken for “ORNL”. Spent an hour or so in a chat with Quicken Support. They were very helpful but the end result was that "I would recommend you to contact your financial institution to check if they are having any issues with Quicken.". Why did they not already know this if there is a ticket open? They knew my institution from my screen shot. And why does ORNL FCU not have a message on their own site?

All very good questions, WrightMLCKG. I am still awaiting resolution myself.
  • Loganrun
    Loganrun Member ✭✭
    Options
    Impressed upon an online agent today to get management to fix the problem. The agent stated they would at least place a banner message on the website acknowledging there is a problem. I reiterated the fact ORNL members are being left in the dark since the problem began in early December. Doubt it will do much good but at least I feel better for the rant.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Dave C. said:
    January 10th, and I still cannot download any transactions from ORNLFCU. I have submitted several bug reports with zero response.
    To clarify, when a bug report is submitted it is used for diagnostics and to further our investigation regarding the issue reported. It does not go to a specific person but rather our team. Therefore, no response should be expected. I apologize for the confusion. 
    Let us know if any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    My ORNLFCU contact said they have a technician team meeting from Intuit and ORNLFCU scheduled for Thursday 1/13 and will keep  me posted of outcome of the meeting. I am as frustrated as everyone else.
  • Loganrun
    Loganrun Member ✭✭
    Options
    Gee, I wonder how the pow-wow meeting with the intuit tech team went last week? Nothing but crickets for now.
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Intuit, ORNL and 3rd party ORNL provider met last Thursday and root cause and a solution have still not been determined. I'll check back again in a week.
  • flyfishertn
    flyfishertn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I received an email from an ORNL FCU VP on Jan 4 telling me they were aware of the problem and would have an update and let me know by the end of that week. I've heard nothing from them. The error code Quicken gives me is a connection time out (Fl_Timeout:FDP-102)
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just received following email:

Action Required: You will need to manually import your information into Quicken/QuickBooks.
    ORNL FCU logo
    ATTENTION QUICKEN/QUICKBOOKS USERS:
    Automated import is currently unavailable.

In December we were made aware of an issue within Online Banking that is causing the Quicken/QuickBooks automated import function to fail. We continue to work closely with our Digital Banking provider to resolve this issue.

To show our appreciation for your patience as we work to restore this functionality, we have deposited $100 in your membership account to use toward your Quicken/QuickBooks subscription. 

Until the issue is resolved, you can manually import your account information into Quicken/QuickBooks using the Web Connect Files in Online Banking.

To manually import, follow these steps:
    1. Once logged into Online Banking via a desktop computer, select the share you need.

2. Click the download icon located above the transaction box (the arrow pointing down to a line).

3. Select the custom date range.

4. Enter the dates needed.

5. Select a format: QFX for Quicken or QBO for QuickBooks. 

6. Click Download.

7. Once the file is downloaded onto your computer, go to Quicken/QuickBooks and import that file.
    For your convenience, click the button below for a helpful instructional video!
    UPLOADING TRANSACTIONS MANUALLY

Contact Us
    Please contact a member of our Digital Services team at 865.425.2753 for assistance.

Together we THRIVE

• Loganrun
    Loganrun Member ✭✭
    Options
    Got my email also today. I had called the support center yesterday requesting to have a manager from the digital activity department call me back with an explanation of the problem(s) they are having. Of course I received no call back but I guess enough of us have poked them they knew something had to be done to appease us.
  • waterbrook
    waterbrook Member ✭✭
    Options
    I, too, have been having the problem since early December. Did not think to check here, but I have been on chat and phone calls with Quicken several times beginning Dec. 21. I have not contacted ORNLFCU nor have I received a letter from them or seen a statement on their web site. I get errors CC-502 and CC-503. It is comforting (but not satisfying) to know I am not alone in my frustration. Thanks to all who have taken the time to track down the issue and share their efforts here. On each contact with Quicken support, they have asked me to do the same things with the same result. I have had 3 different ticket numbers, each of which has been escalated but not resolved. To the Quicken and ORNLFCU teams: It is time to step up and commit to resolving this issue. Get it done.
  • waterbrook
    waterbrook Member ✭✭
    Options
    I called ORNLFCU last week just so they would know that I was having these problems. The representative said they would have someone from technical services call me. Of course, they didn't. Two days later, I received the same email as @bizmail received. Small consolation. Quicken has released several updates in the past 8 weeks, none of which has addressed the problem with downloading transactions from ORNLFCU. I wonder what is going on, or if anything is going on, with this issue.
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Still receiving CC-501. ORNL still working with Qkn and 3rd party.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.