I just switched to a macPro from Windows and trfrd my Quicken to the Mac. Question.

vjsmore
vjsmore Member ✭✭
My Quicken renews next month. If I've already transferred all to the new Mac, will Quicken know that my current account is now on a Mac? All the support items I've read have only confused me. Thanks for your help in advance!!

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @vjsmore,

Thank you for contacting the community with this question. Your quicken subscription will work the same on the Mac as it did on your old PC. I would like to know if you have the Home & Business subscription as that is the only subscription that would be a little different when switching from windows to a mac.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @vjsmore,

Thank you for contacting the community with this question. Your quicken subscription will work the same on the Mac as it did on your old PC. I would like to know if you have the Home & Business subscription as that is the only subscription that would be a little different when switching from windows to a mac.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @vjsmore Just to add a little more: your Quicken subscription is for the level of Quicken you have access to (e.g. Deluxe or Premier). You are entitled to download and use the Mac version, the Windows version, or both. (In the pre-subscription era prior to 2017, you had to purchase the actual products individually, but now you don't). 

As a side note, now that you have switched to the Mac — welcome to the Mac community! — you should edit your Profile on this forum to reflect that; it may help you get answers to questions in the future, because some responders look at a user's profile to see which Quicken product they are using. To do this, click on your profile avatar at the top right of any page on this forum, and select Edit Profile from the pop-up menu. On the following screen, you'll see where it indicates you are using Quicken Windows, and you can change it to Quicken Mac.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.