GR the Vet Member ✭
edited January 2022 in Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Two consecutive days I've been unable to download from USAA. Successive tries each day get OL-301A errors.
Hello @GR the Vet,
Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
- In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
- Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
- Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
- Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
- Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
- Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
- Attempt your online session again.
Let us know how it goes!
Getting OL-301A errors is regular thing with USAA these days. Usually, if you update later in the day it works. I think they are doing something with their server(s) that make it so that Quicken gets an error.Signature:
This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/0
This discussion has been closed.