How do I change the payment account for an Online Bill?

Recently I moved my checking account to a new bank. I have my Disney+ account (among others) setup as an Online Bill in Quicken. I have modified my Disney+ account to withdraw funds from the new account and it does so just fine. However, Quicken is still entering the transaction in my old checking account. I don't see any way to change the payment account in the online bill short of deleting and recreating it.

Am I missing something?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Andy Nestor,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize for the trouble and for not having received a response yet.

To clarify; Is this online bill being automatically entered into your register, or do you initiate the entry being added by clicking "Enter" from within the Bills & Income tab?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Andy Nestor
    Andy Nestor Member ✭✭
    edited January 5
    Usually I click "enter" to add the item to my register manually - but I also see this issue with automatically entered bills going to the wrong account.

I have found that I can unlink the online biller from the reminder and then modify the manual bill to change the payment account and then relink the manual bill with the online biller.