How do I change the payment account for an Online Bill?

Options
Recently I moved my checking account to a new bank. I have my Disney+ account (among others) setup as an Online Bill in Quicken. I have modified my Disney+ account to withdraw funds from the new account and it does so just fine. However, Quicken is still entering the transaction in my old checking account. I don't see any way to change the payment account in the online bill short of deleting and recreating it.

Am I missing something?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Andy Nestor,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize for the trouble and for not having received a response yet.

To clarify; Is this online bill being automatically entered into your register, or do you initiate the entry being added by clicking "Enter" from within the Bills & Income tab?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Andy Nestor
    Andy Nestor Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Usually I click "enter" to add the item to my register manually - but I also see this issue with automatically entered bills going to the wrong account.

I have found that I can unlink the online biller from the reminder and then modify the manual bill to change the payment account and then relink the manual bill with the online biller.
This discussion has been closed.