Mobile and Laptop totals not the same

HVW
HVW Member ✭✭
:# (Canadian version) I have noticed that the totals shown in the mobile app, which is supposed to have synced to the laptop version, are different from those on my laptop version. Checking the individual accounts it is obvious that the laptop version is converting foreign currencies (USD) into my home currency (CAD) at the current exchange rate whereas the mobile app is simply adding the USD figures to the CAD figures without converting them. How do we get Quicken to fix this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Hello @HVW,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, the Quicken Mobile app does not currently have the ability to convert currencies.

Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead which is currently marked as Planned. If you wish to be notified of updates on this Idea as they become available, then please feel free to bookmark the Idea by clicking the bookmark ribbon located on the top-right corner of the post.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.