Get quicken Canada to support NEO exchange (+6 Merged Votes) [edited]

Options
2»

Comments

• gnome12
    gnome12 Member ✭✭
    Options

We’ve been waiting for a really long time for Quicken to realize that there is a lot of trading going on on the NEO (now CBOE) exchange. Isn’t it time to do something?!

• Scof98
    Scof98 Member
    Options

Please add NEO exchange support.

• surendra_navani
    Options

Please support Neo Exchange

• hmaynard1992
    hmaynard1992 Member
    Options

Please add support

• p.spence
    p.spence Member
    Options

Please support the NEO Exchange. Lots of us need to update our CDRs regularly.

• DJW007
    DJW007 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Please support Neo Exchange. The lag time in implementing the support for the NEO Exchange speaks loudly.

• DJW007
    DJW007 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

We shouldn't have to vote on this, it should have been implemented without begging quite some time ago. In addition there should have been regular communications to quicken users about it.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Under Consideration as it has reached enough votes and has been submitted to our Product and Development team for further review.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kh57smth
    kh57smth Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options

Please add NEO to the Canadian Exchanges so we can download tickers and stock prices. The picture below may help

• JnPierre
    JnPierre Member
    Options

Need suport for the CBOE exchange (formerly NEO). Thanks.

• EGBS
    EGBS Member
    Options

I can't believe that Quicken does not support the CBOE Canada exchange. There are major stocks and ETFs that trade on that exchange. Please add this functionality.

• mkwong82
    mkwong82 Member ✭✭
    Options

Please add NEO exchange support.

• rogerhlho
    rogerhlho Member ✭✭
    Options

Please include NEO exchange in Canada.

• BMJ
    BMJ Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken , not acceptable to not have NEO exchange. Just read some of the latest development: Fidelity Investments Canada Returns to Cboe Canada for Launch of 7 New ETFs and ETF Series. please see this page. https://www.cboe.ca/en/about

• joeonor001
    joeonor001 Member
    Options

Sorry I'm quite late to this discussion. What does "under consideration" mean? Please add my vote if it is still possible.

I usually try to figure things out on my own so I rarely check the community. In this case I have been frustrated for several years by the inability to track my NEO investments on Quicken Canadian version.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry I'm quite late to this discussion. What does "under consideration" mean? Please add my vote if it is still possible.

The ideas have to get a certain number of votes before they will even be submitted to the development group for implementation.

"Under consideration" means it has got past that hurdle. The next level would be "Planned", if the development group has actually put it into their future plans to implement. More votes might help their decision (or maybe not even affect it for all I know). You can vote on the original idea on page one (the box with the number in it).

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • denbe52
    denbe52 Member
    Options

Please add CDRs on the NEO exchange.

• Streaker
    Streaker Member ✭✭
    Options

Still nothing. Why? Does it require an expensive feed cost to make it happen? I was told not enough users in Canada to implement it. I guess we assume that everyone uses Quicken, but in reality, There must be a limited number of us actively trading and using Quicken. I do wonder though, because all the other platforms implemented CDR's as soon as they came out.

• EddieO
    EddieO Member
    Options

I have many stocks on the NEO exchange that my financial planner has purchased for me and I can't use Quicken to download. Please Support NEO Exchange.

• gnome12
    gnome12 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'd be a lot happier about the newly announced increase in subscription rates if I didn't have to do so much manual work to get my accounting correct because Quicken Canada has not yet added a feed for the NEO (now CBOE) exchange.