Quicken Web/Mobile investments accounts not correct

pagibso9812
pagibso9812 Member ✭✭
I have been using Quicken since 2006 but man the last 2-3 months have really tried my patience. Hopefully I can get this last little bit of problems figured out.

I have deleted my online data, changed datafiles around and resync'd a ton of times and I cannot get my investment accounts to load correctly on the mobile app/Web portal. It use to be that my accounts were just wrong, but now a bunch of the accounts just show a $0 balance. I have resync'd my account via the Quicken Cloud Profile and I have done the steps outlined here:

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

It is still broke, how can I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @pagibso9812,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all available updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pagibso9812
    pagibso9812 Member ✭✭
    That Community Alert has been open since November... Are you telling me that you haven't been able to figure out how to take investment transactions from my Desktop and export them into the cloud? I mean, I could write something to do this in like a day so I find it hard to believe this has been broke for 3+ months now. What is the problem and why has it not been fixed? I see that Quicken keeps posting "No ETA" and a vary vague message weekly, but are you guys actually working it? Have you identified the problem and are working towards a solution?
This discussion has been closed.