Still require a ZIP code to purchase Quicken from Canada!

ALSE531
ALSE531 Member
edited March 2022 in Before you Buy
Work ticket Ticket #9140509/CTP-2573 dated 25 Jan 20222 has not address the issue of ZIP vs Postal code when purchasing Quicken from Canada.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    just to clarify - what Quicken "Canada" URL are you using to initiate this ordering process ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Hello @ALSE531

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue.

If you need assistance with purchasing or renewing your subscription please contact Quicken Support. An agent will be able to put the order through our system. 

Let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • ALSE531
    ALSE531 Member
    If there is website where I can purchase Quicken Basic (Canadian version) that does not require a ZIP code, please post it. Every quicken Canada site I can reach from Montreal all require a ZIP code to proceed. I have downloaded the software and on stand by to register. Thank you
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @ALSE531 @Quicken Paloma already answered you. While there is a problem with their website for entering Canadian postal code, contact Quicken Support to have a representative process your order by phone. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Amazon or Walmart?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Have you tried Amazon or Walmart?
    I don't believe that the Canadian version of Quicken Windows is sold at retailer.

EDIT:  I believe Quicken Mac is different since US/Canadian is actually the same program, you just change some setting.  So, a person could maybe buy from a US retailer.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    OR, just use the zipcode of the Cdn Embassy in Washington, DC.  Q doesn't mail things out, so the zip is really not used for anything.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.