Is Quicken aware of the constant loss of Budget data Issue?

Would love to know if Quicken is aware of the Budget Loss Problem that has become more and more constant.  I find that even after backing up with budget in tact that when I restore the budget may or may not reappear.  Probably the biggest issue I have in using the software right now.  I can work around the constant express connect issues by using download direct from bank, but recreating the budget I depend on to monitor spending is a tremendous, time consuming task.
Would really like to know if this is on Quicken list of priority fixes.  Hard to recommend the product to friends until this is fixed.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @CMRater,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Yes, this budget issue is a known issue and is being investigated further, though we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available. However, our teams are also still looking to collect more data for this investigation. To contribute to the investigation, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit your log files.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Quicken Anja,
    I really appreciate the acknowledgement that the budget loss is a real and known important issue requiring attention ASAP.  Just hear you acknowledge the issue is reassuring.  I will indeed navigate to the Report a Problem section to detail my frustration and understanding of what triggers budget loss.
    I look forward to a fix in an upcoming software update, hopefully in the near future.
    Thank you.
    Chuck/CMRater
  • tdroz
    tdroz Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken Anja,

Any news on fixing this budget loss issue? I’ve experienced this and am in the process of recreating my budget.

Thanks,
    Tim
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    So am I, again.
    I have also recreated in excel so I can more easily recreate into Quicken.  Wish I could just import back into Quicken.  My budgets are very detailed, so it is painful.
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Again
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd share that sometime after restoring the backup file with last known budget in place, the budget does not appear.  I have found that restoring the same back up file 1 to 2 more times, the budget eventually appeared.  So don't despair if first restore does not work - try again.  Of course this is entirely absurd as we await what should be a simple software fix/solution.