Importing Quicken QFX from Synovus?

Shan806
Shan806 Member
I am trying to use a qfx file to download transactions from January 2021 to October 2021. Every time I try to import my QFX file that I have downloaded from Synovus, it gives me an error message, "Unable to read selected Web Connect File". I have called Synovus and Quicken and each think it is something to do with the other. Please Help!

Answers

• Hi @Shan806,

Thank you for contacting the community regarding this issue, I am sorry that this is occurring. 

Before we proceed, I would like to gather some more information in order to better assist you. What version of the Quicken application are you currently using? 

You can check this by going into your Quicken application and selecting Quicken at the top then selecting About Quicken, this will tell you the version and the build.

I look forward to hearing your response so we may work towards a resolution. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Shan806
    Shan806 Member
    I'm using the Starter subscription Version 6.5.3
  • Hi @Shan806.

Thanks for the quick response! Could you please upload a screenshot of what exactly occurs when you try to upload the QFX file to Quicken? 

I have attached a link to a FAQ below that will show you how to upload a screenshot:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Shan806
    Shan806 Member
    Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.35.09 PM
  • Shan806
    Shan806 Member
    I have a Mac, so this is how I was told to post it. Let me know if you have trouble seeing it.
  • Hi @Shan806

Thank you for the quick response and I truly apologize for posting a Windows FAQ and not a Mac FAQ. I am glad you were still able to upload a screenshot for me though.

So, unfortunately, that would be an issue on Synovus' end, I would recommend calling and asking to speak with a supervisor or with Tier 2. 

I hope that you are able to get this figured out and I apologize that I can not be of more assistance. 

Have a great day, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.