Still getting Tranaction Sync Error from Wells Fargo

Options
slhcrnp
slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
I don't know how to share image of the window showing the error. I will enter all digits here:
in "308095279031317250" on "2021-12-10" [308095279146850816] for -25

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @slhcrnp

Thank you for contacting the Community regarding this issue, I am sorry that this is occurring. 

I have attached a FAQ below on how to upload a screenshot so you may share it and I am better able to assist you. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

I look forward to your response so we may work towards a resolution. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jasmine - Thank you so much for your patience. Hopefully this worked for you to be able to see the screenshot
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @slhcrnp,

Thank you for your response and for uploading the screenshot!

Based on the error that you are receiving, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file or other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

Please let me know how this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Jasmine - thank you SOOO much. I followed these steps and the problem seems to be gone. I even checked twice and no longer see the alert. I so appreciate you.
This discussion has been closed.