Unable to Update Online Accounts (Mac) [Edited]

AKSapper
AKSapper Member ✭✭
All my Quicken Connect accounts are unable to connect today (numerous different banks, so it is clearly not a single bank issue). My one bank using Direct Connect still is functioning. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone able to contact Quicken support? Their web-chat doesn't ever respond.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this. 

We are looking further into this matter. However, in the meantime, if you are experiencing this, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime, and will follow up with an update once more information is available to share! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• hedrichm
    hedrichm Member ✭✭
    yes, same issue here. I haven't tried calling support yet. I came here to see if this was a system-wide issue first.
  • mike14
    mike14 Member ✭✭
    When I try to update my accounts in Quicken (the same issue with Quicken on the Web) none of my accounts will connect. Is this a Quicken issue?
  • JSH56
    JSH56 Member ✭✭
    Account updates this morning are all timing out.
  • bselnick
    bselnick Member
    Same issue.
  • jlwarren8
    jlwarren8 Member ✭✭
    download account errors all accounts, this happens with Quicken every few years. Please fix.
  • William Smith Jr
    William Smith Jr Member ✭✭✭
    I am having issues with Chase accounts and repeatedly getting prompted to request / enter code. I'll enter one and then get prompted again for another.
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    Download Error (-28) QCS_Server_Error:QCS-503-3  
    Download Error (-28) QCS_Server_Error:QCS-502-2

at 9:17 AM for Citizens Bank RBS
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this. 

We are looking further into this matter. However, in the meantime, if you are experiencing this, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime, and will follow up with an update once more information is available to share! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    My updates worked fine this morning, both Quicken Connect and Direct Connect around 9:15am EST.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Vashro
    Vashro Member
    10 out of my 14 accounts are failing to update. It appears that this started yesterday morning. It seems as thought this is happening to several others.
    What can I do?
  • jlwarren8
    jlwarren8 Member ✭✭
    Same issue.
  • All accounts: Download Error (-28) STATUS_TERMINATION_TIMEOUT.
  • debmwb39
    debmwb39 Member ✭✭
    Same issue -- all accounts showing download error (-28).
  • Alweger
    Alweger Member ✭✭
    Same issue: 7 of 10 accounts will not update, showing error (-28). Going on for four hours.
  • AKSapper
    AKSapper Member ✭✭
    Accounts are back online now.
  • Alweger
    Alweger Member ✭✭
    > @AKSapper said:
    > Accounts are back online now.

Yep, mine are working now as well.
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    AKSapper said:
    Accounts are back online now.
    Working for me as well at 7 PM. Thanks for the "FYI"
  • ReNaeS
    ReNaeS Member
    myUSB Direct connect still not completing. I confirmed with bank that my requests are being received and packets are being sent back. I had an inter bank transfer showing sent on 2/18 but bank never received. This incomplete scenario is similar to last time Quicken direct connect hung up. We found this incomplete data stuck in your system prevented additional transaction exchanges from landing. We had to dig in and remove that line. This was several years ago, but once that envelope was removed we were up and running. I have submitted my logs, but I REALLY need to get this issue addressed.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    ReNaeS said:
    I have submitted my logs, but I REALLY need to get this issue addressed.
    Submitting the logs may or may not lead the developers to discover a problem, but it's a one-way flow of information and it isn't helpful for resolving a problem you're having which needs immediate attention. I'd suggest you call Quicken Support, where you can have an interactive discussion with a representative who can connect to your Mac and see what you're seeing. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.