how do i change the payees address on billpay checks.

The payee address on billpay checks is showing an old address. My new address is correct on a quicken site and wells fargo site. I am using wells fargo direct connect.
I see this was addressed on the following link and a support ticket was opened but it doesn't look like it was resolved.


  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use Q Billpay ... but I seem to recall that you CAN'T change the address. 
    Instead, you need to set up a new payee.

    Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

  • bill170
    bill170 Member
    Sorry i got that wrong. I meant the payors address ( my address)
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hi @bill170,

    Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. 

    In order to further assist you, I require some more information. Are you referring to changing your address via Direct Connect Bill Pay or Quicken Bill Manager (Check Pay)? 

    I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

    -Quicken Jasmine

    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

  • bill170
    bill170 Member
    I am using direct connect to send checks out to payees. I just saw one of the checks they send out and it shows my address as incorrect (my old address). when I look at my quicken info it has my new address as does my Wells Fargo accounts. I believe the "online bill payment processing center" is the only place with the old address. I tried to call them but gave up after an hour on hold.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bill170

    Thank you for your response and the additional. To clarify the information on the checks is provided through the financial institution. Also, since you are using Direct Connect we do not have access to bank servers and cannot implement a solution. Please contact your financial institution for further assistance. 

    Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

    -Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.