Entries disappearing from Register
For the past few weeks I have noticed that entries have been disappearing from my register. The two that disappeared today were entered from Bill & Income and were for a future date (March 8th and 10th). I verified that they were in the correct account, added attachments to them and saved them (cursor dropped down for a new entry). I made sure it was the correct date/year and made sure they were saved. I left that particular account and when I came back to the account in question, they were missing. I searched that particular account, as well as all of quicken by the Payee name and amount with no luck. The bills were paid at the billers website, not through Quicken. O/S is Windows 11 and I have already removed Quicken, downloaded it back to the laptop and restored from a backup file. I am on Version R38.30 Build 220.127.116.11.
This discussion has been closed.