Entries disappearing from Register

Sandy
Sandy Member ✭✭
For the past few weeks I have noticed that entries have been disappearing from my register. The two that disappeared today were entered from Bill & Income and were for a future date (March 8th and 10th). I verified that they were in the correct account, added attachments to them and saved them (cursor dropped down for a new entry). I made sure it was the correct date/year and made sure they were saved. I left that particular account and when I came back to the account in question, they were missing. I searched that particular account, as well as all of quicken by the Payee name and amount with no luck. The bills were paid at the billers website, not through Quicken. O/S is Windows 11 and I have already removed Quicken, downloaded it back to the laptop and restored from a backup file. I am on Version R38.30 Build 27.1.38.30.

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.