Downloaded transactions clear split entries

I'm running Quicken for Windows version R39.23. I have recurring transactions setup in my account for my bi-weekly paychecks. These transactions have the laundry list of split entries for my paycheck. When I downloaded the transactions from my bank this week, it matched the transaction as usual, but wiped out all of the split entries. Additionally, there is no option to unmatch the transaction. This didn't happen with my paycheck two weeks ago.
Any one else having this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 26
    Hello @cmeyer76,

    Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

    I suggest unmatching the transaction to see if the splits are still saved in the manual entry before the downloaded transaction was matched. 

    Here is a link to a Support Article that discusses how to unmatch a downloaded transaction. 

    Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • cmeyer76
    cmeyer76 Member ✭✭
    Hi Jasmine. I don't have the Downloaded Transactions tab because I have it set for automatic entry. I normally still have the option to unmatch, but for some reason I don't with this matched transaction.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    cmeyer76 said:
    Hi Jasmine. I don't have the Downloaded Transactions tab because I have it set for automatic entry. I normally still have the option to unmatch, but for some reason I don't with this matched transaction.
    Hello @cmeyer76

    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these difficulties with matched transactions, still. Thank you for providing some additional background information about the problem for us.

    Is there any way you would be willing to provide a screenshot of the issue? I am providing a link below that will explain how to submit screenshots here on the Quicken Community: 

    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

    Please note that you can also drag and drop images into your comment before it has been posted.

    I hope that is helpful.

    Thank you,

    Quicken Jared 
  • cmeyer76
    cmeyer76 Member ✭✭
    Good morning Jared. I apologize for the late reply. I deleted the matched & downloaded transaction, and recreated the scheduled transaction by changing the "next due" date on the upcoming one. I then re-ran one-step update so I could capture screenshots. Low and behold, it worked this time. Surprisingly, this is the third time I've walked through that same process trying to get it to work, but for some reason it was successful this time. My next pay date is next Friday, so I'll see if that one goes as expected.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    cmeyer76 said:
    Good morning Jared. I apologize for the late reply. I deleted the matched & downloaded transaction, and recreated the scheduled transaction by changing the "next due" date on the upcoming one. I then re-ran one-step update so I could capture screenshots. Low and behold, it worked this time. Surprisingly, this is the third time I've walked through that same process trying to get it to work, but for some reason it was successful this time. My next pay date is next Friday, so I'll see if that one goes as expected.
    Hello @cmeyer76

    Thank you for reaching back out and updating me on the situation. I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved, although I am sorry that there was some ambiguity as to why this particular fix was not successful in the past.

    Feel free to reach out again anytime with additional questions or concerns.

    Thank you, 

    Quicken Jared 
  • cmeyer76
    cmeyer76 Member ✭✭
    edited April 8
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @cmeyer76,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching back out and updating me on the situation. I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved, although I am sorry that there was some ambiguity as to why this particular fix was not successful in the past.
    >
    > Feel free to reach out again anytime with additional questions or concerns.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared


    Good afternoon Jared. Today was payday and I again downloaded my transactions using One Step Update. It matched my recurring transaction, but again wiped out all of the split entries.

    Additionally, if I click the "review" icon, my only options are "Mark as Reviewed" or "Mark All as Reviewed". There is no option there or in the edit transaction menu to unmatch the transaction.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @cmeyer76,

    Thank you for reaching back out to let us know that this error is still occurring. 

    At this point, due to the error reoccurring, I recommend contacting Quicken Support as they may walk you through troubleshooting steps and escalate the situation if needed. 

    Before contacting Quicken Support, it may be helpful for them if you upload your information logs. You can do this by going to Help > Report a Problem.

    The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

    I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

    Have a great day!
    -Quicken Jasmine
This discussion has been closed.